Monday, November 20, 2006

When Frnds tell our Character ..!

The cool guy! Never takes anything serious and I have never seen you getting tensed. Loves his sister and parents so much. Always willing to do anything for friends. A good poet and he is not the usual software engineer. He knows to enjoy the another face of life and lives it every day. Another face of life means writing poems, pinging everyone with good sms, sending some puzzles, tasting his favorite chocs, watching cartoons and reading cartoons, taking care of his sister and playing with his niece etc etc…I knew u right from the day one when we joined as an ELT in TCO academy block. I cant forget the dumsherads we played in out route number 1 bus, when we went to ayudha yezhuthu film with thiagu, when we had long/short chat with each other in elnet etc etc. Your poems were excellent and many of them brought out the hidden feelings (which we forgot in our day to day routine) in every one’s heart. Keep it up da. Share your poems with us for ever. I also remember the days when we used to kid u, linking with different girls. I don’t remember all the girl’s names as the list is so huge. But I remember one girl who used to board her bus in mogaappair and another girl ----. You used to take all those things light heartedly with a gentle smile in your face. Kadasila oru ponnum un kitta matama pochey da??? Sari there are many things to say about u . All the best for ur future da. Expect u to be in onsite in the near future and near by my location. Let us see. Please speak up during your appraisal and make sure u get onsite and promotion. Convey my wishes to ur sister and family. You are such a wonderful friend! All the best da! Take care of ur health! Bye da!

--> And this was written by One of my Best Friend Mugunth who is nw in US awaiting my arrrival thr...

1 comment:

Saran said...

Hope your friend told about truly,and its nice to read .....
A feel of being with my own friends....