Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Wet Nosed Friend …

Dogs are Man's Best Friends…

That’s true in my life and its very difficult for me to live without pets. Since they are the real creatures who show true love and affection and we can rely on them forever.
Since the Death of my Pet dog Snoopy , me and my Niece are eager to adopt a new Pup, but my parents are not ready for this and they keep telling me "no more pets dear as we can’t able to see them die in front of us".
I accept it, but i miss snoopy and definitely want snoopy to come back in another form as a new Pup.
Henceforth the Googling began and finally i adopted a new Labrador Pup.
Holy shit…Welcome back Snoopy…
Now is a good time to start thinking of a name for the pup!
Choosing the perfect name for your puppy is an opportunity to demonstrate to the world just how creative and insightful you are. Dog names say a lot about your loved one and believe it or not a lot about you. Think about the last few dog names you heard. Did the dog names stand out, were they a good description, were they unique and easily distinguishable from other words and did they have meaning? These are all important considerations to think about when choosing perfect dog names.
Remember …
We will use our Wet Nosed Friend's name well over 30,000 times, so we have to choose wisely and always be sure it has a meaning.
My wish list is SIMBA, FURO, NEO and GOOGLE …

Once i sent SMS to all my friends for suggesting a name for our Guy, 70 % of the replies were "Prabhu". Mummyyyyyy…Am i???

Fun apart. Here are the few names i got it frm my friends.

Capsi, Mojo, Reno…
Rocky, Terry, Pogo, Phoenix …
Zack, Zee, Zooey, fonzi, Fiesta …
Pappu, Scooby, Roxy, Jumbo, Shelly, Dolly …

Okeiiii, the stage is urs …
Me and my Pup thank you for taking the time and effort to choose the perfect name :-)

1 comment:

Prabhu Chinnappan said...

Finally i have named my Pup as SACHIN.