Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yagnika Strikes …

Yagnika Strikes…

I still wonder how a name has so much attraction. Here goes the story behind this!

Episode 1:

It was yet another fine day in the office.
During the break time, went to our office library to search for a book on Change Management. I stood up to look around by a gentle smile of a girl. I turned around to find a cute, girl beaming up at me with a smile that that lit up her entire being.

Hi, Yagnika here. Can you please tell me where the UNIX wrack located? Wow…i just realized how a Name has great attraction. Yagnika…Seems the name has some sort of special attraction. First time i impressed by the name and stand still in front of her.
Yagnika waved her Hands in front of my face and asked, can you please tell me where the UNIX books located.
Seeing right side, i showed my hand on the Left side. She said, Thanks a lot. BTW, may I know your name?
Oops will my name sounds attractive like her.
Anyway that’s the index of mine and I said "Aryan". I was really attracted by the name and that made me not to concentrate on Yagnika’s appearance. I thought of going to the library at the same time to see Yagnika tmrw.

Episode 2:

It was Hectic today and i was rushing up for the Tool Evaluation of the project. Clock strucks 11:30 and i realized its time to go for library. I rushed up to the library. While signing the library register, saw Yagnika's name just in top of mine.
Hoila its time to read the face. Now i got the confusion on looking at number of girls standing in the library. Who is Yagnika in this gang? Oops…how stupid i am of not recollecting her face. It seems like it won’t work out. Then i turned back to get back to business and signed the out time in the register.
There it comes the Husky voice…"Hei Aryan", How are you. You are leaving soon.
Yah of course, but sorry may I know whom you are?
Very bad of you. It’s me Yagnika yaar. How come you forgot me?
Yagnika Strikes…. :-)
She is so cute and charm and i wonder how i hadn’t seen her face on the last meeting. The name strikes much. Then we talked for a while and asked about which project she was and some basics as I have to rush back.
While leaving, she said “Do mail me na ".
Sure Yagnika. Ciao later.
To my surprise we met back on the evening when we left office.
It’s me this time.
Hei Yagnika, you started leaving.
Yah da. Work got over. And we had normal chit chat for a while…
We became instant friends.
We share our first Cold Coffee 2gether.
Every day for the next three months we would leave office together and have nonstop talks. Bunch of mails, messages and meetings.My energy increase up on seeing the outlook pop's up for incoming mail named "Yagnika".
I was always mesmerized listening to this name "Yagnika" as it has some special sort of attraction which I don’t know how to tell.
We became close friends and she introduces me to her team mates and they told me that, you was that guy whom Yagnika talks much.
With the simple smile, she tells of course he is my Best friend.

Episode 3:

Yagnika…Quite fascinating.
It seems like,"While counting the stars and when I find a new Bright star in the sky, I name it as Yagnika which makes me to feel like the star comes down to earth and sit on my room to chat with me for a whole night".
Whenever I write a very nice poem, I thought of keeping the title as YAGNIKA.
Whenever I come across something fascinating and unique thing, I feel those things are somewhat related to Yagnika.
Hmm where this story ends…

Episode 4:

Over the course of the year, Yagnika became a campus icon of our team as i told my team mates how much attraction this name has. Everyone asks how she looks? i wonder How they are not attracted by the Name rather than on the Beauty.Its like something beyond the Rays like electro magnetic rays which the planets and sun shares on the galaxy.She loved to dress up and she reveled in the attention bestowed upon her from the other teammates. She was living it up.

Finally i told her "my friends want to see you. Just an intro dear".
One fine day, she came to our cabin as a surprise and to my surprise all the heads in my Cubicle turned to one direction, the direction where Yagnika stands with her typical cute smile.
Guys this is Yagnika and everyone were looking at me with the typical smile of being Caught Red Handed.I have introduced her to all my Teammates.She talks, talks and talks much.
Here are Tit bits of one her Philosophy…"There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success. "You have to laugh and find humor every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have so many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it!"

No comments: